Parents and Guardians
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple rules of Safe Play.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times.
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Follow all covid guidelines
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely.
- Do not use the equipment if you have a pre-existing injury or condition.
- Our staff are here to monitor use of the equipment and ensure our “rules of Play’ are being adhered to. It is your responsibility to supervise your children.
- Frankies Fun Factory reserves the right to remove any adult or child from the centre if they are rude, aggressive verbally or physically, or continuall disobey or ignore instruction from our staff. A three warning system applies.
- Children who are unwell must not use the play frames.
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all children and our staff will enforce them.
- For health, safety and hygiene reasons, children and adults must wear socks or tights in the play centre at all times.
- Customers are not permitted to consume their own food or drink on the premises for ANY reason.
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into the play areas.
- Cameras can be used at Frankies Fun Factory, however, we ask you to be mindful of other customers and their privacy. Photos may only be taken of your children and their guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in Frankies Fun Factory. There is a smoking area located outside the customer entrance (please stand away from the entrance doors).
- Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money, phones, sharp objects etc must not be taken into the play frame by children or adults.
- Personal items must be left with parents/guardians. We cannot accept any responsibility for theft or loss of such items whilst on the premises.
- Your play session is restricted to 2 hours. We respectively ask that you arrive and leave promptly.
- In the event of an emergency, staff will evacuate the play areas. Adults must refrain from entering the play frames in this circumstance. All customers are expected to exit the building immediately.
- We abide by the legal requirements for checking the backgrounds of adults working with children and operate a comprehensive security policy.
- Entry / exit is via a security gate system and everybody is booked in and out of the centre by the receptionist. We back this up by CCTV monitoring of key areas within the play centre.
Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre. Management also reserve the right to refuse admission.
We further require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
Parents & guardians should note that whilst every possible effort has been made to provide the optimum safety for children using the centre, Frankies Fun Factory cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur as a result of playing on the play frame.